Foreign Aid for Climate Change Related Capacity Building
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Report 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4387, June.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Heal, Geoffrey & Fay, Marianne & Treguer, David, 2011. "From growth to green growth -- a framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5872, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bchir, Amani & Escalona, José M. & Gallé, Alexander & Hernández-Montes, Esther & Tortosa, Ignacio & Braham, Mohamed & Medrano, Hipolito, 2016. "Carbon isotope discrimination (δ13C) as an indicator of vine water status and water use efficiency (WUE): Looking for the most representative sample and sampling time," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 11-20.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:285-303 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClimatic changes; Economic assistance and foreign aid; Economic development; International economic relations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-05-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2013-046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.