The Political Economy of Food Price Policy in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, 2009. "MDG Report 2009 - Full Report," MDG Report 99, African Development Bank.
- Danielle Resnick & Regina Birner, 2010.
"Agricultural Strategy Development in West Africa: The False Promise of Participation?,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 28(1), pages 97-115, January.
- Resnick, Danielle & Birner, Regina, 2008. "Agricultural strategy development in West Africa: The false promise of participation?," IFPRI discussion papers 844, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa Competitiveness Report 2009," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 11 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami, July-Dece.
- François Joseph Cabral, 2008. "Insécurité alimentaire en milieu urbain et rural au Sénégal : les mêmes causes créent-elles les mêmes effets ?," Cahiers de recherche 08-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2008," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 64 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Chiripanhura, Blessing, 2013.
"The impacts of the food, fuel and financial crises on households in Nigeria. A retrospective approach for research enquiry,"
47348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Chiripanhura, Blessing M., 2013. "The Impacts of the Food, fuel and Financial Crises on Households in Nigeria: A Retrospective Approach for Research Enquiry," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:143-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shittu, Adebayo M. & Obayelu, Oluwakemi A. & Salman, Kabir K., 2014. "Welfare Effects of Policy-induced Rising Food Prices on Farm Households in Nigeria," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170697, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Olomola, Aderibigbe S., 2015. "Smoothening Trends of Food Prices in Nigeria: Political Economy and Policy Vistas," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212712, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Economic policy; Food security; Prices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-05-11 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-05-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-05-11 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2013-016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.