Policing Reforms and Economic Development in African States: Empowering Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marenin, Otwin, 1997. "Victimization surveys and the accuracy and reliability of official crime data in developing countriesPublications received," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 463-475, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDemocracy; Economic assistance and foreign aid; Economic development; Social conflict;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-05-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-05-11 (Development)
- NEP-LAW-2013-05-11 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2013-013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .