On the .Inclusiveness. of India.s Consumption Expenditure Growth
This paper reviews the evidence on the .inclusiveness. of the growth in consumption expenditure that has occurred in India over the last four decades or so. The notion of dynamic inclusiveness is framed in terms of imagined normative allocations of the in
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Quentin Wodon, 2004.
"What is "Pro-Poor"?,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2012.
"Assessing absolute and relative pro-poor growth, with an application to selected African countries,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6, pages 1-43.
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2011. "Assessing absolute and relative pro-poor growth, with an application to selected African countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kaminski, Marek M., 2000. "'Hydraulic' rationing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 131-155, September.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. I," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 416-442, June.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. II," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 82-111, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2012-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.