Aid and Infrastructure Financing: Emerging challenges with a focus on Africa
The central argument of this study is that given the magnitude of the investment in infrastructure that is required, especially in Africa, the role of foreign aid in the future should be distinctly different. While aid will be required to continue to fill
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 2009.
"The Economics of Growth,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012634, June.
- Richard Schiere, 2010. "Building Complementarities in Africa between Different Development Cooperation Modalities of Traditional Development Partners and China," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 22(S1), pages 615.
- Yepes, Tito & Pierce, Justin & Foster, Vivien, 2009. "Making sense of Africa's infrastructure endowment : a benchmarking approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4912, The World Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2008," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 64 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou, 6.
- Francisco Rodriguez, 2007.
"Have Collapses in Infrastructure Spending led to Cross-Country Divergence in Per Capita GDP?,"
52, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2006. "Have Collapses in Infrastructure Spending Led to Cross-Country Divergence in per Capita GDP?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-013, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2012-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.