Climate Variability and Agricultural Productivity in MENA region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frisvold, George & Ingram, Kevin, 1995. "Sources of agricultural productivity growth and stagnation in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), October.
- L. Gutierrez & M. M. Gutierrez, 2003.
"International R&D spillovers and productivity growth in the agricultural sector. A panel cointegration approach,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 281-303, September.
- Gutierrez, Luciano & Guiterrez, M., 2002. "International R&D Spillovers and Productivity Growth in the Agricultural Sector A Panel Cointegration Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24967, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gutierrez, Michele Mario & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2003. "International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Growth In The Agricultural Sector. A Panel Cointegration Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25884, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luciano Gutierrez & Michele Gutierrez, 2003. "International R&D Spillovers and Productivity Growth in the Agricultural Sector. A Panel Cointegration Approach," Econometrics 0302001, EconWPA.
- Fuglie, Keith O. & MacDonald, James C. & Ball, V. Eldon, 2007. "Productivity Growth in U.S. Agriculture," Economic Brief 6382, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- George Battese & D. Rao & Christopher O'Donnell, 2004. "A Metafrontier Production Function for Estimation of Technical Efficiencies and Technology Gaps for Firms Operating Under Different Technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 91-103, January.
- Barbara J. Craig & Philip G. Pardey & Johannes Roseboom, 1997. "International Productivity Patterns: Accounting for Input Quality, Infrastructure, and Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1064-1076.
- Frisvold, George & Ingram, Kevin, 1995. "Sources of agricultural productivity growth and stagnation in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 51-61, October.
- William R. Cline, 2007. "Global Warming and Agriculture: Impact Estimates by Country," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4037.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural productivity; climate change; MENA region; Malmquist productivity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-03-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-03-28 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2011-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .