Globalization Crises, Trade,and Development in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Abbott & Finn Tarp, 2012. "Globalization Crises, Trade And Development In Vietnam," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 1-23.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarp, Finn, 2006. "Aid and Development," MPRA Paper 13171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbott, Philip & Bentzen, Jeanet & Tarp, Finn, 2009. "Trade and Development: Lessons from Vietnam's Past Trade Agreements," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 341-353, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conor O'Toole & Carol Newman, 2012. "Investment Financing and Financial Development: Firm Level Evidence from Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp409, IIIS.
- Abbott, Philip & Wu, Ce & Tarp, Finn, 2014. "Transmission of World Prices to the Vietnamese Economy," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 29, pages 624-656.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1403108 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstrade and development; trade liberalization; foreign direct investment; globalization; WTO accession; asian financial crisis; great recession; Vietnam;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-12-13 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2011-12-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2011-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .