ICT Sector, Globalization and Urban Economic Growth: Evidence from Bangalore (India)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; ICT sector; urbanization; urban economic growth; Bangalore;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-08-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FDG-2010-08-28 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-ICT-2010-08-28 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-SBM-2010-08-28 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .