The Challenges of Global Environmental Change for Urban Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Henry, 2005. "The end of poverty: How we can make it happen in our lifetime," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 61-68, December.
- W. Neil Adger & Saleemul Huq & Katrina Brown & Declan Conway & Mike Hulme, 2003. "Adaptation to climate change in the developing world," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 3(3), pages 179-195, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trond Vedeld & Adrien Coly & Ndèye Marème Ndour & Siri Hellevik, 2016. "Climate adaptation at what scale? Multi-level governance, resilience, and coproduction in Saint Louis, Senegal," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 82(2), pages 173-199, June.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal environmental change; climate change; African cities; mitigation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-06-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-06-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-06-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .