Building Sustainable Historic Centres A Comparative Approach for Innovative Urban Projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Claude Bolay, 2004. "World globalisation, sustainable development and scientific cooperation," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 99-120.
More about this item
Keywordsurban planning; innovative planning; urban governance; decision-making; sustainable development; historic centres; heritage values; access to the city;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-04-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2010-04-04 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PPM-2010-04-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TUR-2010-04-04 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-04-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .