The International Circulation of Elites: Knowledge, Entrepreneurialand Political
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinternational migration; entrepreneurial; political migrants; talent mobility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2010-12-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-KNM-2010-12-04 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIG-2010-12-04 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-POL-2010-12-04 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .