The United Arab Emirates: Some Lessons in Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2009. "Africa and Arab Gulf states : divergent development paths and prospects for convergence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5025, The World Bank.
- Drine, Imed, 2012. "'Successful' Development Models in the MENA Region," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordsrole models; United Arab Emirates; success;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-02-27 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2010-02-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-02-27 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .