Importance of Technological Innovation for SME Growth: Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bala Subrahmanya, M. H. & Mathirajan, M. & Krishnaswamy, K. N., 2010. "Importance of Technological Innovation for SME Growth - Evidence from India," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
- Coad, Alex & Rao, Rekha, 2008.
"Innovation and firm growth in high-tech sectors: A quantile regression approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 633-648, May.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2006. "Innovation and Firm Growth in High-Tech Sectors: A Quantile Regression Approach," LEM Papers Series 2006/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2007. "Innovation and Firm Growth in High-Tech Sectors: A Quantile Regression Approach," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 57, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Rick Delbridge & Tim Edwards & Max Munday, 2001. "Linking Innovative Potential to SME Performance: An Assessment of Enterprises in Industrial South Wales," ERSA conference papers ersa01p135, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:3:y:2016:i:4:p:307-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erind Hoti & Gentian Hoxhalli, 2015. "From demand-pull and technology-push innovations, towards knowledge-based innovation systems. Evidence from Albanian small and medium enterprises," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2805365, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological innovations; sales growth; auto components; electronics; machine tools; Bangalore;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-02-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2010-02-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FDG-2010-02-13 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INO-2010-02-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-02-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-02-13 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-02-13 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .