The Effect of Government Purchases on Economic Growth in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie David, 1996.
"Deterministic, Stochastic, and Segmented Trends in Aggregate Output: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 134-162, January.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie Chinn, 1995. "Deterministic, stochastic and segmented trends in aggregate output: A cross-country analysis," Macroeconomics 9508005, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girardin, Eric & Moussa, Zakaria, 2011.
"Quantitative easing works: Lessons from the unique experience in Japan 2001â2006,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 461-495, October.
- Eric Girardin & Zakaria Moussa, 2010. "Quantitative easing works: Lessons from the unique experience in Japan 2001-2006," Working Papers halshs-00459384, HAL.
- Moayedi, Vafa & Aminfard, Matin, 2011. "The Impact of Policy Shocks on Financial Structure: Empirical Results from Japan," MPRA Paper 39185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLong-term economic growth; Japan; Government size; Cointegration; Granger causality; Vector autoregression; Vector error correction model;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F39 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unr:wpaper:10-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mehmet Tosun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edunrus.html .