Industrial Upgrade, Employment Shock and Land Centralization in China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shunfeng Song & Chengsi Wang & Jianghuai Zheng, 2012. "Industrial Upgrade, Employment Shock, And Land Centralization In China," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 523-532, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Kevin Honglin & Song, Shunfeng, 2003. "Rural-urban migration and urbanization in China: Evidence from time-series and cross-section analyses," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 386-400.
- Denise Hare, 1999. "'Push' versus 'pull' factors in migration outflows and returns: Determinants of migration status and spell duration among China's rural population," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 45-72.
- Lu, Zhigang & Song, Shunfeng, 2006. "Rural-urban migration and wage determination: The case of Tianjin, China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 337-345.
- Yaohui Zhao, 1999. "Leaving the Countryside: Rural-to-Urban Migration Decisions in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 281-286, May.
- Zhao, Yaohui, 2002. "Causes and Consequences of Return Migration: Recent Evidence from China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 376-394, June.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Ruffier, 2012. "China Clothing Industry in World Textile Value Chains," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 21-40, October.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:02:n:s0217590815500642 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Ruffier, 2008. "China Textile in Global Value Chain," Post-Print halshs-00649972, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPeasant workers; Industrial upgrade; Employment; Land centralization;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-09-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-09-20 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-20 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2008-09-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-09-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unr:wpaper:08-006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mehmet Tosun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edunrus.html .