Urban Poor in China: A Case Study of Changsha
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Zhihong, 2006. "Measuring the poverty lines for urban households in China--an equivalence scale method," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 239-252.
- Jinjun Xue & Wei Zhong, 2003. "Unemployment, Poverty and Income Disparity in Urban China," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 383-405, December.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban poor; Hukou; Laid-off workers; Migrant workers; Income determinants; Social insurance;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-12-01 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-12-01 (Development)
- NEP-IAS-2007-12-01 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-12-01 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2007-12-01 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2007-12-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unr:wpaper:07-009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mehmet Tosun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edunrus.html .