Impact of Trade on Productivity of Skilled and Unskilled Intensive Industries: A Cross-Country Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atul Dar & Sal Amirkhalkhali, 2003. "On the impact of trade openness on growth: further evidence from OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(16), pages 1761-1766.
- Werner Antweiler & Daniel Trefler, 2002. "Increasing Returns and All That: A View from Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 93-119.
- Yanikkaya, Halit, 2003. "Trade openness and economic growth: a cross-country empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 57-89.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2004.
"Trade and Productivity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 613-646.
- Alcala, Francisco & Ciccone, Antonio, 2001. "Trade and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2003. "Trade and Productivity," Working Papers 12, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2001. "Trade and productivity," Economics Working Papers 580, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Eugene Beaulieu & Vivek Dehejia & Hazrat-Omar Zakhilwal, 2004. "International Trade, Labour Turnover, and the Wage Premium: Testing the Bhagwati-Dehejia Hypothesis for Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 1149, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jacques Poot, 2000. "A Synthesis of Empirical Research on the Impact of Government onLong-Run Growth," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 516-546.
- Sohrab Abizadeh & Mehmet Serkan Tosun, 2007. "Open trade and skilled and unskilled labor productivity in developing countries: A panel data analysis," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 383-399.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Werner Antweiler & Daniel Trefler, 2002.
"Increasing Returns and All That: A View from Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 93-119.
- Werner Antweiler & Daniel Trefler, 2000. "Increasing Returns and All That: A View From Trade," NBER Working Papers 7941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhu, Susan Chun & Trefler, Daniel, 2005. "Trade and inequality in developing countries: a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 21-48.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1996. "In Search of Stolper-Samuelson Effects on U.S. Wages," NBER Working Papers 5427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Rani, 1995.
"Trade and industrial policy reform,"
Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 45, pages 2925-2982
- Vittorio Corbo & Stanley Fischer, "undated". "Structural Adjustment, Stabilization and Policy Reform: Domestic and International Finance," Documentos de Trabajo 170, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Beñat Bilbao-Osorio & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2004. "From R&D to Innovation and Economic Growth in the EU," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 434-455.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 1-118.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to Cross-National Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basant Kapur, 2015. "A symmetric Heckscher–Ohlin model of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, pages 183-209.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade openness; Skilled intensive industries; Unskilled intensive industries; Productivity;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2007-12-01 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2007-12-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2007-12-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unr:wpaper:07-007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mehmet Tosun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edunrus.html .