Mobility of the Chinese Urban Poor - A Case Study of Hefei City
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zhong-Ren Peng & Yi Zhu & Shunfeng Song, 2008. "Mobility of the Chinese Urban Poor: A Case Study of Hefei City," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 36-57, January.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban transportation; poverty; mobility;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-14 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-14 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2007-01-14 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-01-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unr:wpaper:06-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mehmet Tosun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edunrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .