Educational presorting as a cause of occupational segregation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boisso, Dale & Hayes, Kathy & Hirschberg, Joseph & Silber, Jacques, 1994. "Occupational segregation in the multidimensional case : Decomposition and tests of significance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 161-171, March.
- Andrea H. Beller, 1982. "Occupational Segregation by Sex: Determinants and Changes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(3), pages 371-392.
- Mary E. Corcoran & Paul N. Courant, 1987. "Sex-Role Socialization and Occupational Segregation: An Exploratory Investigation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 330-346, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schneeweis, Nicole & Zweimüller, Martina, 2012.
"Girls, girls, girls: Gender composition and female school choice,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 482-500.
- Nicole Schneeweis & Martina Zweimüller, 2009. "Girls, girls, girls: gender composition and female school choice," NRN working papers 2009-05, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Nicole Schneeweis & Martina Zweimüller, 2009. "Girls, girls, girls: gender composition and female school choice," Economics working papers 2009-07, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Kreimer, Margareta & Mora, Ricardo, 2013.
"Segregated integration : recent trends in the Austrian gender division of labor,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we1317, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Margareta Kreimer & Ricardo Mora, 2016. "Segregated Integration: Recent Trends in the Austrian Gender Division of Labor," Graz Economics Papers 2016-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- GÃ¶rlich Dennis & Grip Andries de, 2007.
"Human Capital Depreciation during Family-related Career Interruptions in Male and Female Occupations,"
ROA Research Memorandum
007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Görlich, Dennis & De Grip, Andries, 2007. "Human capital depreciation during family-related career interruptions in male and female occupations," Kiel Working Papers 1379, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vendrik Maarten & CÃ¶rvers Frank, 2009.
"Male and female labour force participation: the role of dynamic adjustments to changes in labour demand, government policies and autonomous trends,"
036, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Vendrik Maarten & CÃ¶rvers Frank, 2009. "Male and female labour force participation: the role of dynamic adjustments to changes in labour demand, government policies and autonomous trends," ROA Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Vendrik, Maarten C.M. & Cörvers, Frank, 2009. "Male and Female Labour Force Participation: The Role of Dynamic Adjustments to Changes in Labour Demand, Government Policies and Autonomous Trends," IZA Discussion Papers 4397, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- José Manuel Cordero Ferrera & Rosa Simancas Rodríguez (ed.), 2016. "Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación," E-books Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación, Asociación de Economía de la Educación, edition 1, volume 11, number 11.
- Rapoport, Benoît & Thibout, Claire, 2018. "Why do boys and girls make different educational choices? The influence of expected earnings and test scores," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 205-229.
- Christelle Garrouste, 2016. "Girls and science in France," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 11, in: José Manuel Cordero Ferrera & Rosa Simancas Rodríguez (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 11, edition 1, volume 11, chapter 41, pages 733-752, Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Borghans, Lex & Groot, Loek, 1999. "Educational presorting and occupational segregation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 375-395, September.
- Benoît Rapoport & Claire Thibout, 2016. "Why Do Boys and Girls Make Different Educational Choices? The Influence of Expected Earnings and Test Scores," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; training and the labour market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umaror:1999003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/romaanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.