Decisions and macroeconomics: development and implementation of a simulation game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Geert B. Woltjer, 2005. "Decisions and Macroeconomics: Development and Implementation of a Simulation Game," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 139-144, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Gremmen & Jan Potters, 1997.
"Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economic Education,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 291-303, December.
- Gremmen, H.J.F.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1996. "Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economics Education," Discussion Paper 1996-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gremmen, H.J.F.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1997. "Assessing the efficacy of gaming in economics education," Other publications TiSEM 24235ea7-f57e-4408-ab48-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt, 1999. "Employment and Prices in a Simple Macroeconomy," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 637-647, January.
- Joseph Santos, 2002. "Developing and Implementing an Internet-Based Financial System Simulation Game," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 31-40, January.
- Michael H. Truscott & Hemant Rustogi & Corinne B. Young, 2000. "Enhancing the Macroeconomics Course: An Experiential Learning Approach," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 60-65, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jtc:journl:v:2:y:2018:i:2:p:92-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Isgut & Ganesan Ravishanker & Tanya Rosenblat, 2005. "The Basics of International Trade: A Classroom Experiment," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-013, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:15:y:2006:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-006-9030-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamet:2003003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .