A Globally Convergent Algorithm to Compute All Nash Equilibria of n-Person Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- P. Herings & Ronald Peeters, 2005. "A Globally Convergent Algorithm to Compute All Nash Equilibria for n-Person Games," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 349-368, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, March.
- C. B. Garcia & W. I. Zangwill, 1979. "Determining All Solutions to Certain Systems of Nonlinear Equations," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Jean-Jacques Herings, P., 1997.
"A globally and universally stable price adjustment process,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-193, March.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1994. "A globally and universally stable price adjustment process," Discussion Paper 1994-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702.
- Andrew McLennan, 2005.
"The Expected Number of Nash Equilibria of a Normal Form Game,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 141-174, January.
- McLennan, A., 1999. "The Expected Number of Nash Equilibria of a Normal Form Game," Papers 306, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Ronald J.A.P. Peeters, 2001. "symposium articles: A differentiable homotopy to compute Nash equilibria of n -person games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(1), pages 159-185.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruchira Datta, 2010. "Finding all Nash equilibria of a finite game using polynomial algebra," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 55-96, January.
- Iryna Topolyan, 2013. "Existence of perfect equilibria: a direct proof," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 53(3), pages 697-705, August.
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2010. "Tackling Multiplicity of Equilibria with Gröbner Bases," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(4-part-2), pages 1037-1050, August.
- P. Herings & Ronald Peeters, 2010.
"Homotopy methods to compute equilibria in game theory,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 119-156, January.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters Ronald, 2006. "Homotopy Methods to Compute Equilibria in Game Theory," Research Memorandum 046, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2003-02-24 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamet:2002084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .