Efficiency in Uncertain Cooperative Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bossert, W. & Derks, J. & Peters, H., 2001. "Efficiency in Uncertain Cooperative Games," Cahiers de recherche 2001-14, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & DERKS, Jean & PETERS, Hans, 2001. "Efficiency in Uncertain Cooperative Games," Cahiers de recherche 2001-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bossert, Walter & Nosal, Ed & Sadanand, Venkatraman, 1996. "Bargaining under Uncertainty and the Monotone Path Solutions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 173-189, June.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2001.
"Minimax Regret and Efficient Bargaining under Uncertainty,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, "undated". "Minimax Regret and Efficient Bargaining under Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 98/8, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Hans Peters & Walter Bossert, 2002. "Efficient solutions to bargaining problems with uncertain disagreement points," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(3), pages 489-502.
- Derks, Jean & Peters, Hans, 1998. "Orderings, excess functions, and the nucleolus," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 175-182, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Derks & Hans Peters & Peter Sudhölter, 2014.
"On extensions of the core and the anticore of transferable utility games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(1), pages 37-63, February.
- Derks, Jean & Peters, Hans & Sudhölter, Peter, 2012. "On extensions of the core and the anticore of transferable utility games," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Derks Jean & Peters Hans & SudhÃ¶lter Peter, 2012. "On extensions of the core and the anticore of transferable utility games," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Habis, Helga & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2011.
"Transferable utility games with uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 2126-2139, September.
- Habis Helga & Herings P. Jean-Jacques, 2010. "Transferable Utility Games with Uncertainty," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Helga Habis & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2011. "Transferable Utility Games with Uncertainty," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1120, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Németh, Tibor & Pintér, Miklós, 2017. "The non-emptiness of the weak sequential core of a transferable utility game with uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-6.
More about this item
Keywordsmathematical economics and econometrics ;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamet:2001002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.