La qualité des vins de Bordeaux se résume-t-elle uniquement à celle de son terroir ?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Victor Ginsburgh & Olivier Gergaud, 2005. "La qualité des vins de Brodeaux se résume-t-elle uniquement à celle de son terroir?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5273, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Ginsburgh & Albert Di Vittorio, 1996.
"Des enchères comme révélateurs de classement des vins,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/152439, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Albert Di Vittorio & Victor Ginsburgh, 1996. "Des enchères comme révélateurs du classement des vins," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2007. "Natural endowments, production technologies, and the quality of wines in Bordeaux. Is it possible to produce wine on paved roads?," Working Papers 37294, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/174030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.