Explaining the success of emerging technologies by innovation system functioning: the case of biomass digestion in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Johnson, Anna, 2000. "The diffusion of renewable energy technology: an analytical framework and key issues for research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 625-640, July.
- Thomas Decker & Klaus Menrad & Stefan Berenz & Robert Wagner, 2007. "Regulation and innovation in biogas technology in selected European countries," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 89-108.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2008-02-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-02-16 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uis:wpaper:0808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaston Heimeriks). General contact details of provider: http://www.uu.nl/faculty/geosciences/EN/research/institutesandgroups/researchinstitutes/copernicusinstitute/research/Innovation/Pages/default.aspx .