Standardisation Processes in China and the European Union explained by Regional Innovation Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linden Greg, 2004. "China Standard Time: A Study in Strategic Industrial Policy," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-28, December.
- Wright, John, 2004. "Campaign Contributions and Congressional Voting on Tobacco Policy, 1980–2000," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 1-26, December.
More about this item
Keywordsstandardisation; regional innovation systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-02-16 (China)
- NEP-INO-2008-02-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-TRA-2008-02-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uis:wpaper:0805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaston Heimeriks). General contact details of provider: http://www.uu.nl/faculty/geosciences/EN/research/institutesandgroups/researchinstitutes/copernicusinstitute/research/Innovation/Pages/default.aspx .