Skill formation among vocational rehabilitation clients - public policy vs private incentives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arild Aakvik & Egil Kjerstad, 2003. "Skill formation among vocational rehabilitation clients - public policy vs private incentives," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 219-237.
- Aakvik, Arild & Kjerstad, Egil, 2002. "Skill Formation among Vocational Rehabilitation Clients – Public Policy vs Private Incentives," Working Papers in Economics 01/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McInerney, Melissa, 2010. "Privatizing public services and strategic behavior: The impact of incentives to reduce workers' compensation claim duration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 777-789, October.
More about this item
Keywordspublic policy; private incentives; costs of training; educational training; work related training; vocational rehabilitation;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2002-06-13 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HEA-2002-06-13 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2002-06-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2002-06-17 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uib:bereco:0201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bjørn Sandvik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .