Value Added Tax Treatment of Financial Services: An Assessment and Policy Proposal for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsvalue added tax; financial services; Canada; developing and transitional countries;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-05-12 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-05-12 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttp:itpwps:0701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Bird). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iitorca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .