Tax Incentives for Foreign Investment in Latin America and the Caribbean: Do They Need to be Harmonized?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:udc:esteco:v:44:y:2017:i:2:p:5-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Laurel & Régibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2014.
"Incentives to create jobs: Regional subsidies, national trade policy and foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 102-119.
- RÃ©gibeau, P & Rockett, K & Adams, L, 2012. "Incentives to Create Jobs: Regional Subsidies, National Trade Policy and Foreign Direct Investment," Economics Discussion Papers 2862, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin America; Caribbean; tax incentives; policy harmonization; economic unions;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-03-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-PBE-2006-03-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttp:itpwps:0601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Bird). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iitorca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .