Local Economic Development: Theory and the Ontario Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard M Bird & Andrey V Tarasov, 2004.
"Closing the gap: fiscal imbalances and intergovernmental transfers in developed federations,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Richard M Bird & Andrey V Tarasov, 2004. "Closing the Gap: Fiscal Imbalances and Intergovernmental Transfers in Developed Federations," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 22(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Richard Bird & Andrey Tarasov, 2002. "Closing the Gap: Fiscal Imbalaces and Intergovernmental Transfers in Developed Federations," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0202, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Rao, Govinda, 2006. "Political Economy of Federalism in India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195686937.
- Richard M. Bird & Francois Vaillancourt, 2005. "Changing with the Times: Success, Failure and Inertia in Canadian Federal Arrangements, 1945-2002," International Tax Program Papers 0504, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Richard M. Bird, 2003. "Fiscal Flows, Fiscal Balance, and Fiscal Sustainability," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0302, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godwin Arku, 2013. "Outsourcing Functions to Economic Development Corporations: Exploring the Perceptions of Officials in Ontario, Canada," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 49-70, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional development policy; subsidies;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-05-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2005-05-23 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttp:itpwps:0511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Bird). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iitorca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .