Financial reforms in China and India: A comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "Economic-Social Interaction during China’s Transition," Working Paper Series 680, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Wei Li & Taye Mengistae & Lixin Colin Xu, 2011.
"Diagnosing Development Bottlenecks: China and India,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73, pages 722-752, December.
- Li, Wei & Mengistae, Taye & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2011. "Diagnosing development bottlenecks : China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5641, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative analysis; financial systems; China and India;
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttp:iibwps:09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Dobson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iitorca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .