Financial reforms in China and India: A comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Dollar & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007.
"Das (Wasted) Kapital; Firm Ownership and Investment Efficiency in China,"
IMF Working Papers
07/9, International Monetary Fund.
- David Dollar & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Das (Wasted) Kapital: Firm Ownership and Investment Efficiency in China," NBER Working Papers 13103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George A. Akerlof & Paul M. Romer, 1993. "Looting: The Economic Underworld of Bankruptcy for Profit," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(2), pages 1-74.
- Hartmann,Philipp, 2007. "Currency Competition and Foreign Exchange Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521046930, March.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2005.
"Ownership and Control in Outsourcing to China: Estimating the Property-Rights Theory of the Firm,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 729-761.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2004. "Ownership and Control in Outsourcing to China: Estimating the Property-Rights Theory of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 10198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis E. Warnock & Veronica C. Warnock, 2005.
"International Capital Flows and U.S. Interest Rates,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Francis E. Warnock & Veronica C. Warnock, 2005. "International capital flows and U.S. interest rates," International Finance Discussion Papers 840, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francis E. Warnock & Veronica Cacdac Warnock, 2006. "International Capital Flows and U.S. Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 12560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Ito, Takatoshi, 2002.
"On the Desirability of a Regional Basket Currency Arrangement,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 317-334, September.
- Eiji Ogawa & Takatoshi Ito, 2000. "On the Desirability of a Regional Basket Currency Arrangement," NBER Working Papers 8002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chong-En Bai & Jiangyong Lu & Zhigang Tao, 2006. "Property rights protection and access to bank loans," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(4), pages 611-628, October.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K. Kashyap, 2006.
"The Contradiction in China's Gradualist Banking Reforms,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 103-162.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms," Working Papers Series 08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Barry Eichengreen & Yung Chul Park, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Capital Market Integration in East Asia," Chapters,in: A New Financial Market Structure for East Asia, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Black, Stanley W., 1985. "International money and international monetary arrangements," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1153-1193 Elsevier.
- Tavlas, G.S., 1991. "On the International Use of Currencies: the Case of the Deutsche Mark," Princeton Studies in International Economics 181, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2005. "Sterling's Past, Dollar's Future: Historical Perspectives on Reserve Currency Competition," NBER Working Papers 11336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guonan Ma, 2006. "Sharing China's Bank Restructuring Bill," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(3), pages 19-37.
- Masson, Paul R., 2008. "The euro and developing country finance: A survey," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 175-191, August.
- Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2007. "Do China's capital controls still bind? Implications for monetary autonomy and capital liberalisation," BIS Working Papers 233, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eichengreen, B. & Masson, P. & Savastano, M. & Sharma, S., 1999. "Transition Strategies and Nominal Anchors on the Road to Greater Exchange-Rate Flexibility," Princeton Essays in International Economics 213, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "Economic-Social Interaction during China’s Transition," Working Paper Series 680, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Wei Li & Taye Mengistae & Lixin Colin Xu, 2011.
"Diagnosing Development Bottlenecks: China and India,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73, pages 722-752, December.
- Li, Wei & Mengistae, Taye & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2011. "Diagnosing development bottlenecks : China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5641, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative analysis; financial systems; China and India;
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttp:iibwps:09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Dobson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iitorca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.