Liquidity Risk and Banks’ Asset Composition: Implications for Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tybout, James & de Melo, Jamie & Corbo, Vittorio, 1991.
"The effects of trade reforms on scale and technical efficiency : New evidence from Chile,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 231-250, November.
- Tybout, James & de Melo, Jaime & Corbo, Vittorio, 1990. "The effects of trade reforms on scale and technical efficiency : new evidence from Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 481, The World Bank.
- Tybout, James R. & Westbrook, M. Daniel, 1995. "Trade liberalization and the dimensions of efficiency change in Mexican manufacturing industries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 53-78, August.
- Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B., 2007. "A cost-based analysis of scale economies in the French auto industry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 369-382.
- Westbrook, M Daniel & Tybout, James R, 1993. "Estimating Returns to Scale with Large, Imperfect Panels: An Application to Chilean Manufacturing Industries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 85-112, January.
- Lee, DukHee & Jung, MiSuk, 2009. "Economic effects of trade patterns on productivity: Evidence from the Korean automobile industry," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 71-84, January.
- Park, Yung Chul, 1990. "Development Lessons from Asia: The Role of Government in South Korea and Taiwan," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 118-121, May.
- Bernadette Andreosso-O'Callaghan, 2009. "Economic structural complementarity: how viable is the Korea-EU FTA?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(2), pages 147-167, May.
- Kerkvliet, Joe & McMullen, B Starr, 1997. "The Impact of Unionization on Motor Carrier Costs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(2), pages 271-284, April.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Christensen, Laurits R., 1973. "The translog function and the substitution of equipment, structures, and labor in U.S. manufacturing 1929-68," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 81-113, March.
- Eakin, B Kelly & McMillen, Daniel P & Buono, Mark J, 1990. "Constructing Confidence Intervals Using the Bootstrap: An Application to a Multi-Product Cost Function," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 339-344, May.
- Helleiner, Gerald K. (ed.), 1992. "Trade Policy, Industrialization, and Development: New Perspectives," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283591.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Development; Banks; Monetary Policy;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- O42 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Monetary Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsa:wpaper:0096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eddie Salinas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbutsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .