Price Promotion (In)consistency and Consumers’ Brand Evaluations: The Role of Reference Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:387-413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Watts, Ross L., 2001. "The relevance of the value-relevance literature for financial accounting standard setting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 3-75, September.
- Khurana, Inder K. & Kim, Myung-Sun, 2003. "Relative value relevance of historical cost vs. fair value: Evidence from bank holding companies," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 19-42.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:353-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:293-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collins, Daniel W. & Maydew, Edward L. & Weiss, Ira S., 1997. "Changes in the value-relevance of earnings and book values over the past forty years," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-67, December.
- Wayne R. Landsman, 2002. "Has the Information Content of Quarterly Earnings Announcements Declined in the Past Three Decades?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 797-808, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:319-352 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsreference price; adaptation level; price promotion; attributions; brand evaluations;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsa:wpaper:0022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eddie Salinas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbutsus.html .