Fiscal Stringency and Fiscal Sustainability in the American States: Panel Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ritter, Gunter & Gallegos, María Teresa, 2002. "Bayesian Object Identification: Variants," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 301-334, May.
- Leiva, Ricardo, 2007. "Linear discrimination with equicorrelated training vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 384-409, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal sustainability; Fiscal stringency; Balance budget rules; States budget; Public finance; Panel cointegration.;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsa:wpaper:0016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eddie Salinas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbutsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .