Exchange Rates and the Money Demand Process during the Persistently High Inflation Period in the Turkish Economy: Causes and Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yýlmaz Akyüz, "undated". "Global Rules and Markets: Constraints over Policy Autonomy in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2007/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Wade, Robert Hunter, 2003. "What strategies are viable for developing countries today? The World Trade Organization and the shrinking of ‘development space’," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28239, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1974. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Turkey," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krue74-1, January.
- Yılmaz AKYÜZ, 2007. "Global rules and markets: Constraints over policy autonomy in developing countries," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 22(257), pages 5-43.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for Money; High Inflation; Granger Causality; Exogeneity of Money; Endogeneity of Money; Exchange Rate-Based Pricing;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-04-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2008/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .