Inflation Dynamics and Its Sources in The Ottoman Empire: 1586-1913
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hakan Berument & Asli Gunay, 2007. "Inflation Dynamics and its Sources in the Ottoman Empire: 1586-1913," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 207-245.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becsi, Zsolt & Wang, Ping & Wynne, Mark A., 1999. "Costly intermediation, the big push and the big crash," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 275-293, August.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Townsend, Robert M., 1979.
"Optimal contracts and competitive markets with costly state verification,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 265-293, October.
- Robert M. Townsend, 1979. "Optimal contracts and competitive markets with costly state verification," Staff Report 45, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Debasement; Fiscal Expansion and Ottoman Empire;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2004/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .