Transferts de fonds, Ã©ducation et travail des enfants au Maroc. Une analyse par score de propension
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Miftah, Amal, 2014.
"Education, Genre et Transferts de fonds des migrants: Quelles interactions dans le Maroc rural ?
[Education, Gender and Remittances: What interactions in rural Morocco?]," MPRA Paper 57051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halliday, Timothy, 2006.
"Migration, Risk, and Liquidity Constraints in El Salvador,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 893-925, July.
- Timothy Halliday, 2005. "Migration, Risk and Liquidity Constraints in El Salvador," Working Papers 200511, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics, revised 28 Mar 2006.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Hubert Ebeke, 2010.
"The Effect of Remittances on Child Labor: Cross-Country Evidence,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 351-364.
- Christian Hubert Ebeke, 2010. "The Effect of Remittances on Child Labor: Cross-Country Evidence," Post-Print hal-00454425, HAL.
- David McKenzie & Hillel Rapoport, 2006. "Migration and Education Inequality in Rural Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9392, Inter-American Development Bank.
- David McKenzie & Hillel Rapoport, 2006.
"Migration and Education Inequality in Rural Mexico,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
2657, Inter-American Development Bank.
- David McKenzie & Hillel Rapoport, 2006. "Migration and education inequality in rural Mexico," INTAL Working Papers 1446, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren time allocation; Education attainments; Propensity-Score Matching; Remittances; Morocco;
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tac:wpaper:2012-2013_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Perrin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/capaufr.html .