Optimisation of forest road investments and the roundwood supply chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Bellman, 1957. "On a Dynamic Programming Approach to the Caterer Problem--I," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 270-278, April.
- Andres Weintraub, 1974. "A Primal Algorithm to Solve Network Flow Problems with Convex Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(1), pages 87-97, September.
- Andres Weintraub & Daniel Navon, 1976. "A Forest Management Planning Model Integrating Silvicultural and Transportation Activities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1299-1309, August.
- Stein W. Wallace & Stein-Erik Fleten, 2002. "Stochastic programming in energy," GE, Growth, Math methods 0201001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Nov 2003.
- Martell, David L. & Gunn, Eldon A. & Weintraub, Andres, 1998. "Forest management challenges for operational researchers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 1-17, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stergios Tampekis & Fani Samara & Stavros Sakellariou & Athanasios Sfougaris & Olga Christopoulou, 2015. "The forest roads? Environmental Suitability based on the Multi Criteria Evaluation (MCE) Method and the contribution to the sustainable development," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604211, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sua:sekowp:527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alejandro Engelmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issluse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.