Management of multiple-use commons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Douglass C. North, 1990. "A Transaction Cost Theory of Politics," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 2(4), pages 355-367, October.
- Dahlman, Carl J, 1979. "The Problem of Externality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 141-162, April.
- Bostedt, Goran, 2005. "Pastoralist Economic Behavior: Empirical Results from Reindeer Herders in Northern Sweden," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(02), August.
- Pomeroy, Robert S & Berkes, Fikret, 1997. "Two to tango: The role of government in fisheries co-management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 465-480, September.
- Mburu, John & Birner, Regina & Zeller, Manfred, 2003. "Relative importance and determinants of landowners' transaction costs in collaborative wildlife management in Kenya: an empirical analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-73, April.
- Göran Bostedt & Peter J. Parks & Mattias Boman, 2003. "Integrated Natural Resource Management in Northern Sweden: An Application to Forestry and Reindeer Husbandry," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 149-159.
- Bromley, D.W. & Cernea, M.M., 1989. "The Management Of Common Property Natural Resources - Some Conceptual And Operational Fallacies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 57, World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sua:sekowp:1953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alejandro Engelmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issluse.html .