Economic value of land use for carbon sequestration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Carlsson, Mattias & Elofsson, Katarina & Munnich, Miriam, 2012. "Stochastic carbon sinks for combating carbon dioxide emissions in the EU," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1523-1531.
- McSweeny, William T. & Shortle, James S., 1990. "Probabilistic Cost Effectiveness in Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution Control," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 95-104, July.
- David Bigman, 1996. "Safety-First Criteria and Their Measures of Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 225-235.
- Stankeviciute, Loreta & Kitous, Alban & Criqui, Patrick, 2008.
"The fundamentals of the future international emissions trading system,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4272-4286, November.
- Loreta Stankeviciute & Alban Kitous & Patrick Criqui, 2008. "The fundamentals of the future international emissions trading system," Post-Print halshs-00172290, HAL.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Carlsson, Mattias, 2013. "Economic value of carbon sequestration in forests under multiple sources of uncertainty," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 174-189.
- Antle, John & Capalbo, Susan & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward & Paustian, Keith, 2003. "Spatial heterogeneity, contract design, and the efficiency of carbon sequestration policies for agriculture," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 231-250, September.
- Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N., 2006.
"Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Lubowski, Ruben & Plantinga, Andrew & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Land-Use Change and Carbon Sinks: Econometric Estimation of the Carbon Sequestration Supply Function," Working Paper Series rwp05-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Capros, Pantelis & Mantzos, Leonidas & Parousos, Leonidas & Tasios, Nikolaos & Klaassen, Ger & Van Ierland, Tom, 2011. "Analysis of the EU policy package on climate change and renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1476-1485, March.
- Pyle, David H & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1970. "Safety-First and Expected Utility Maximization in Mean-Standard Deviation Portfolio Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(1), pages 75-81, February.
- Valentina Bosetti & Ruben Lubowski & Alexander Golub & Anil Markandya, 2009.
"Linking Reduced Deforestation and a Global Carbon Market: Impacts on Costs, Financial Flows, and Technological Innovation,"
2009.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Ruben Lubowski & Alexander Golub & Anil Markandya, 2010. "Linking Reduced Deforestation and a Global Carbon Market: Impacts on Costs, Financial Flows, and Technological Innovation," Working Papers 2009-01, BC3.
- Melania Michetti & Renato Nunes Rosa, 2011. "Afforestation and Timber Management Compliance Strategies in Climate Policy. A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2011.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- McSweeny, William T. & Shortle, James S., 1990. "Probabilistic Cost Effectiveness In Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution Control," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-02-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-02-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-02-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sua:ekonwp:9328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alejandro Engelmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesluse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.