Linkages: economic analysis of agriculture in the wider economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Midmore & Mark D. Partridge & M. Rose Olfert & Kamar Ali, 2010. "The Evaluation of Rural Development Policy: Macro and Micro Perspectives," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(1), pages 24-29, April.
- Christos T. Papadas & Dale C. Dahl, 1999. "Supply-Driven Input-Output Multipliers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 269-285.
- P. Midmore, 1990. "Estimating Input-Output Coefficients From Regional Farm Data-A Comment," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 108-111.
- Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-butler, 2005. "Spatial accounting methods and the construction of spatial social accounting matrices," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 187-210.
- Regina Birner & Heidi Wittmer, 2004. "On the 'efficient boundaries of the state': the contribution of transaction-costs economics to the analysis of decentralization and devolution in natural resource management," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(5), pages 667-685, October.
- Lindberg, Gunnar & Hansson, Helena, 2009. "Economic impacts of livestock production in Sweden - An input-output approach," Working Papers 52971, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Bossard, Patricia & Léon, Yves & Quinqu, Maurice & Surry, Yves, 2000. "La filière bovine en Bretagne et la crise de la « vache folle » de 1996 : une analyse interindustrielle," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 57.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Miceli, Thomas J., 1998. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements: Good or Bad News for Environmental Protection?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 109-130, September.
- Tony Flegg & Paul White, 2008. "Regional Input Output Models and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland," Working Papers 0808, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Roberts, Deborah, 1995. "UK Agriculture in the Wider Economy: The Importance of Net SAM Linkage Effects," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 495-511.
- Madsen, Bjarne & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2004. "Theoretical and operational issues in sub-regional economic modelling, illustrated through the development and application of the LINE model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 471-508, May.
- D. Roberts, 1994. "A Modified Leontief Model For Analysing The Impact Of Milk Quotas On The Wider Economy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 90-99.
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 1997. "On the Appropriate Use of Location Quotients in Generating Regional Input-Output Tables: Reply," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 795-805.
- Suh, Sangwon, 2004. "Functions, commodities and environmental impacts in an ecological-economic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 451-467, April.
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-376, October.
- Yoshinori Morimoto, 1970. "On Aggregation Problems in Input-Output Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 119-126.
- D. Eiser & D. Roberts, 2002. "The Employment and Output Effects of Changing Patterns of Afforestation in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 65-81.
- Neuwahl, Frederik & Löschel, Andreas & Mongelli, Ignazio & Delgado, Luis, 2008.
"Employment impacts of EU biofuels policy: Combining bottom-up technology information and sectoral market simulations in an input-output framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 447-460, December.
- Mongelli, Ignazio & Löschel, Andreas & Neuwahl, Frederik & Delgado, Luis, 2008. "Employment Impacts of EU Biofuels Policy: Combining Bottom-up Technology Information and Sectoral Market Simulations in an Input-output Framework," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Terry Marsden & Jo Banks & Gillian Bristow, 2002. "The social management of rural nature: understanding agrarian-based rural development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(5), pages 809-825, May.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Dirk Stelder, 2002. "Net Multipliers Avoid Exaggerating Impacts: With A Bi-Regional Illustration for the Dutch Transportation Sector," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 533-543.
- Ralston, Scott N & Hastings, Steven E & Brucker, Sharon M, 1986. "Improving Regional I-O Models: Evidence against Uniform Regional Purchase Coefficients across Rows," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 65-80, March.
- Kratena, Kurt, 2004.
"'Ecological value added' in an integrated ecosystem-economy model--an indicator for sustainability,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 189-200, February.
- Kurt Kratena, 2001. ""Ecological Value Added" in an Integrated Ecosystem-Economy Model. An Indicator for Sustainability," WIFO Working Papers 165, WIFO.
- Johnson, Thomas G. & Kulshreshtha, Surendra N., 1982. "Exogenizing Agriculture In An Input-Output Model To Estimate Relative Impacts Of Different Farm Types," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Michael Lahr, 2001. "Reconciling Domestication Techniques, the Notion of Re-exports and Some Comments on Regional Accounting," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 165-179.
- Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2005. "Spatial accounting methods and the construction of spatial Social Accounting Matrices," ERSA conference papers ersa05p328, European Regional Science Association.
- Doyle, Chris J & Mitchell, Morag & Topp, Kairsty, 1997. "Effectiveness of Farm Policies on Social and Economic Development in Rural Areas," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 530-546.
- Thomas G. Johnson & Deborah Roberts & Timothy R. Wojan, 2010. "Model-Based Evaluation of Rural Development Policies," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(1), pages 30-36, April.
- Randall Jackson, 1998. "Regionalizing National Commodity-by-Industry Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 223-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volkow, Artiom & Droždz, Jolanta, 0. "Evaluating Impact of the Common Agricultural Policy 2004-2013 Direct Payment Scheme on Economic Sustainability of Agriculture in Lithuania," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sua:ekonwp:2432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alejandro Engelmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesluse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.