Making standards work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jansson, Hans & Sharma, D. Deo, 1993. "Industrial policy liberalization and TNCS: The Indian experience," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 129-143, June.
- Magnus Boström & Mikael Klintman, 2006. "State-centered versus Nonstate-driven Organic Food Standardization: A Comparison of the US and Sweden," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 23(2), pages 163-180, June.
- Michael Bendixen & Russell Abratt, 2007. "Corporate Identity, Ethics and Reputation in Supplierâ€“Buyer Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 69-82, November.
- Damian Hodgson & Svetlana Cicmil, 2007. "The Politics of Standards in Modern Management: Making 'The Project' a Reality," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 431-450, May.
- Larsen, Bøje & Häversjö, Tord, 2001. "Management by standards -- real benefits from fashion," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 457-480, December.
- Thomas Beschorner & Martin MÃ¼ller, 2007. "Social Standards: Toward an Active Ethical Involvement of Businesses in Developing Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 11-20, June.
- Stigzelius, Ingrid & Mark-Herbert, Cecilia, 2009. "Tailoring corporate responsibility to suppliers: Managing SA8000 in Indian garment manufacturing," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 46-56, March.
- Mikael Klintman, 2009. "Participation in Green Consumer Policies: Deliberative Democracy under Wrong Conditions?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 43-57, March.
- Halme, Minna & Roome, Nigel & Dobers, Peter, 2009. "Corporate responsibility: Reflections on context and consequences," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-9, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sua:ekonwp:2140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alejandro Engelmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesluse.html .