Parallel exchange market as a transition mechanism for foreign exchange reform: China's experiment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Maozu Lu & Zhichao Zhang, 2000. "Parallel exchange market as a transition mechanism for foreign exchange reform: China's experiment," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 123-135.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:jonhop:390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus, 1991. "Saving and Liquidity Constraints," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1221-1248, September.
- Carroll Christopher Dixon, 2001.
"Death to the Log-Linearized Consumption Euler Equation! (And Very Poor Health to the Second-Order Approximation),"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-38, April.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 1997. "Death to the Log-Linearized Consumption Euler Equation! (And Very Poor Health to the Second-Order Approximation)," NBER Working Papers 6298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher D Carroll, 1997. "Death to the Log-Linearized Consumption euler Equation! (And Very Poor Health to the Second-Order Approximation)," Economics Working Paper Archive 390, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2001. "Mathematica code for Death to the Log-Linearized Consumption Euler Equation!," QM&RBC Codes 38, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Binder, M. & Pesaran, M. H. & Samiei, S. H., 1998. "Analytical and Numerical Solution of Finite-horizon Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9808, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Neave, Edwin H., 1971. "Multiperiod consumption-investment decisions and risk preference," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 40-53, March.
- Stephen P. Zeldes, 1989. "Optimal Consumption with Stochastic Income: Deviations from Certainty Equivalence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 275-298.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 1993. "A Closed-form Solution for a Model of Precautionary Saving," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 385-395.
- Carroll, Christopher D & Kimball, Miles S, 1996.
"On the Concavity of the Consumption Function,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 981-992, July.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Miles S. Kimball, 1995. "On the concavity of the consumption function," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Miles S. Kimball, 1995. "On the Concavity of the Consumption Function," Macroeconomics 9503003, EconWPA.
- Philippe Weil, 1993. "Precautionary Savings and the Permanent Income Hypothesis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 367-383.
- Gabriel Talmain, 1994. "Exact and Approximate Solutions to the Problem of Precautionary Savings," Discussion Papers 94-04, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Miles, David, 1997. "A Household Level Study of the Determinants of Incomes and Consumption," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 1-25, January.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Siegel, Jeremy J., 1992. "The real rate of interest from 1800-1990 : A study of the U.S. and the U.K," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 227-252, April.
- Caballero, Ricardo J, 1991. "Earnings Uncertainty and Aggregate Wealth Accumulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 859-871, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maozu Lu & Zhichao Zhang, 2003.
"Exchange rate reform and its inflationary consequences: an empirical analysis for China,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 189-199.
- Lu, M. & Zhang, Z., 1998. "Exchange rate reform and its inflationary consequences: an empirical analysis for China," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9808, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Zhang, Zhichao, 2001. "Choosing an exchange rate regime during economic transition: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 203-226.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:9807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .