Participation in full-time further eduction in England and Wales: an analysis of post-war trends
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Casquel & Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez, 2007. "The Effects Of Labor Market Conditions And Family Backgrounds On Education Attainment Of Spanish Youngsters," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- David Armstrong & Duncan McVicar, 2000.
"Value added in further education and vocational training in Northern Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1727-1736.
- Armstrong, David & McVicar, Duncan, 1999. "Value Added in Further Education and Vocational Training in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa375, European Regional Science Association.
- Steve Machin & Anna Vignoles, 2005.
"Education Policy in the UK,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(4), pages 64-74, 01.
- Stephen Machin & Anna Vignoles, 2006. "Education Policy in the UK," CEE Discussion Papers 0057, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Alberto Tumino, 2013. "The effect of local labour market conditions on educational choices: a cross country comparison," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/06, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Duncan McVicar, 2001. "School Quality and Staying-On in Northern Ireland - Resources, Peer Groups and Ethos," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 131-151.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Galindo-Rueda, Fernando, 2006. "The long term impacts of compulsory schooling: evidence from a natural experiment in school leaving dates," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-44, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Galindo-Rueda, Fernando, 2007. "The long term impacts of compulsory schooling: evidence from a natural experiment in school leaving dates," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19400, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emilia Del Bono & Fernando Galindo-Rueda, 2007. "The Long Term Impacts of Compulsory Schooling: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in School Leaving Dates," CEE Discussion Papers 0074, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:9604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .