Optimal prediction in loglinear models
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Highfield, Southampton SO17 1BJ|
Phone: (+44) 23 80592537
Fax: (+44) 23 80593858
Web page: http://www.economics.soton.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- VAN GARDEREN, Kees Jan, "undated".
"Curved exponential models in econometrics,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1316, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- van Garderen, K.J., 1995. "Curved exponential models in econometrics," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9508, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Brown, Bryan W. & Mariano, Roberto S., 1989. "Predictors in Dynamic Nonlinear Models: Large-Sample Behavior," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 430-452, December.
- Mariano, Roberto S & Brown, Bryan W, 1983. "Asymptotic Behavior of Predictors in a Nonlinear Simultaneous System," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 523-536, October.
- Teekens, R & Koerts, J, 1972. "Some Statistical Implications of the Log Transformation of Multiplicative Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 793-819, September.
- Knight, John L & Satchell, Stephen E., 1997. "Existence of Unbiased Estimators of the Black/Scholes Option Price, Other Derivatives, and Hedge Ratios," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(06), pages 791-807, December.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1980. "The One-Period Forecast Errors in Nonlinear Econometric Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 201-208, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:9523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.