Economic geography and multinational enterprise
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toulemonde, Eric, 2007. "Home Market Effect versus Multinationals," IZA Discussion Papers 2829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rodrigo Alegria, 2006. "Countries, Regions and Multinational Firms: Location Determinants in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa06p143, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Egger & Stefan Gruber & Mario Larch & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007. "Knowledge–capital meets new economic geography," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 857-875, December.
- Kenmei Tsubota, "undated". "Location and organization choice of firms," KIER Working Papers 679, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kristian Behrens & Pierre M. Picard, 2007.
"Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1118-1148, November.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & PICARD, Pierre M., 2005. "Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment," CORE Discussion Papers 2005065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BEHRENS, Kristian & PICARD, Pierre M., 2007. "Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- K Behrens & P M Picard, 2005. "Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0519, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:9520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .