No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Highfield, Southampton SO17 1BJ|
Phone: (+44) 23 80592537
Fax: (+44) 23 80593858
Web page: http://www.economics.soton.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crocker, David A., 1991. "Toward development ethics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 457-483, May.
- Ingham, Barbara, 1993. "The meaning of development: Interactions between "new" and "old" ideas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1803-1821, November.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1979. "On allocations attainable through Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 140-165, August.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Maskin, Eric, 1980. "A Differential Approach to Dominant Strategy Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1507-20, September.
- Syed Nawab Haider Naqvi, 1992. "Development Economics: The Winds of Change," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 341-363.
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1980.
"The Existence of Efficient and Incentive Compatible Equilibria with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1487-1506, September.
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O., 1978. "The Existence of Efficient and Incentive Compatible Equilibria with Public Goods," Working Papers 203, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1977.
"Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the "Free Rider" Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 783-809, May.
- Theodore Groves & John Ledyard, 1976. "Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the 'Free Rider Problem'," Discussion Papers 144, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Goulet, Denis, 1989. "Participation in development: New avenues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 165-178, February.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1988. "On the constrained Walrasian and Lindahl correspondences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 299-303.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1986. "Positive Freedom, Markets and the Welfare State," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 25-36, Summer.
- Qizilbash, M., 1995. "Egalitarian justice, capability and well-being prospects," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9516, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Streeten, Paul, 1984. "Basic needs: Some unsettled questions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 973-978, September.
- Sen, Amartya, 1988. "The concept of development," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 9-26 Elsevier.
- Andrew Postlewaite & David Wettstein, 1989. "Feasible and Continuous Implementation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 603-611.
- Guoqiang Tian, 1989. "Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondence by a Single-Valued, Feasible, and Continuous Mechanism," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 613-621.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:9512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Chris Thorn to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.