Asymmetric business cycles
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon M. Potter, 1999. "Fluctuations in confidence and asymmetric business cycles," Staff Reports 66, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl, Björn, 2015.
"Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 158(PB), pages 585-633.
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl, Björn, 2012. "Information Acquisition and Learning from Prices Over the Business Cycle," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 740, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 19 Mar 2013.
- BjÖrn Ohl & Taneli Mäkinen, 2014. "Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle," NBP Working Papers 176, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl, Björn, 2014. "Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle," Research Discussion Papers 7/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Taneli Mï¿½kinen & Bjï¿½rn Ohl, 2014. "Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 946, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ryo Horii & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2004. "Learning, Liquidity Preference, and Business Cycle," ISER Discussion Paper 0601, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Süssmuth, Bernd, 2000. "Endogenously-Timed Herding And The Synchronization Of Investment Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 24, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stevens, Philip Andrew, 2007.
"Skill shortages and firms' employment behaviour,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 231-249, April.
- Philip Stevens, 2004. "Skill Shortages and Firms' Employment Behaviour," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 240, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Ryo Horii & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2006. "Learning, Inflation Cycles, and Depression," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Horii, Ryo & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 2009. "Information Cycles and Depression in a Stochastic Money-in-Utility Model," MPRA Paper 13485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryo Horii & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2005. "Financial Crisis and Recovery: Learning-based Liquidity Preference Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 0504016, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:9411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .