Discrimination and open unemployment in a segmented labour market
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+44) 23 80592537
Fax: (+44) 23 80593858
Web page: http://www.economics.soton.ac.uk/Email:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weitzman, Marchin L, 1989. "A Theory of Wage Dispersion and Job Market Segmentation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(1), pages 121-37, February.
- Albert Ma, C.T. & Weiss, A.M., 1991.
"A Signaling Theory of Unemployment,"
7, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gottfries, N. & Mccormick, B., 1990.
"Discrimination And Open Unemployment In A Segmented Labour Market,"
460, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Gottfries, Nils & McCormick, Barry, 1995. "Discrimination and open unemployment in a segmented labour market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Gottfries, N. & McCormick, B., 1993. "Discrimination and open unemployment in a segmented labour market," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9320, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 1987. "The Evolution of Unemployment in the United States: 1968 -- 1985," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 11-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Why is the Unemployment Rate So Very High near Full Employment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 17(2), pages 339-396.
- Grout, Paul A, 1984. "Investment and Wages in the Absence of Binding Contracts: A Nash Bargining Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 449-60, March.
- McCormick, Barry, 1990. "A Theory of Signalling during Job Search, Employment Efficiency, and "Stigmatised" Jobs," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 299-313, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:9320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.