Labor turnover and the natural rate of unemployment: efficiency wage vs frictional unemployment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Macleaod, W.B. & Malcomson, J., 1989. "Labour Turnover And The Natural Rate Of Unemployment: Efficiency Wage Vs Frictional Unemployment," Papers 336, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Macleod, B.W. & Malcomson, J.M., 1989. "Labour Turnover And The Natural Rate Of Unemployment: Efficiency Wage V.S Frictional Unemployment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 113-89, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:9302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .