Exponential smoothing and spurious correlation: a note
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Keith Blackburn & Felipe Orduna & Martin Sola, 1995. "Exponential smoothing and spurious correlation: a note," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 76-79.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hillier, G. & Armstrong, M., 1996. "On the density of the maximum likelihood estimator," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9645, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Shephard, Neil, 1993. "Distribution of the ML Estimator of an MA(1) and a local level model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 377-401, June.
- Grant Hillier & Mark Armstrong, 1999. "The Density of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1459-1470, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galimberti, Jaqueson K. & Moura, Marcelo L., 2016. "Improving the reliability of real-time output gap estimates using survey forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 358-373.
- Jaqueson K. Galimberti & Marcelo L. Moura, 2011.
"Improving the reliability of real-time Hodrick-Prescott filtering using survey forecasts,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
159, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Jaqueson K. Galimberti & Marcelo L. Moura, 2014. "Improving the reliability of real-time Hodrick-Prescott Filtering using survey forecasts," KOF Working papers 14-360, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tawadros, George B., 2011. "The stylised facts of Australia's business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 549-556.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:9205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .